All Saturday consultations are undertaken at our Hawthorn branch.
Decision aid: should I have the COVID-19 vaccine?
In five simple steps, this guide will give you the information you need about the virus and the vaccine and help you think about what the risks and benefits of vaccination mean for you and your family.
Dr Andrea Jesudason
Andrea has returned to her home town having been a GP in Sydney for more than 20 years. She consults at our HAWTHORN branch on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Latest News10 Mar, 2022
Flu vaccines and clinics
Update on vaccines and clinics2 Feb, 2022
Useful information for patients31 Mar, 2021
These are now available
NewsView all news articles
COVID-19 Protocol for attending appointments
Please DO NOT ENTER the building if you have any of the following:
- Respiratory symptoms (incl sore throat, runny nose, cough)
- Fever/chills/sweats/muscle aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- COVID-19 infection (suspected or proven)
- Close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 (within the past 14 days)
- You are unvaccinated against COVID-19
- You are unable to wear a mask
Please remain outside and call reception (Unley 8373 0355; Hawthorn 7129 3094) for instructions.
If you do not have any of the above, you are welcome to enter the building and present to reception, provided:
- You are wearing a mask
- You have proof of COVID-19 vaccination
You and your family deserve high-quality, in-depth care within a manageable time-frame at reasonable cost
High Quality Health Services
Our mission is to provide you with the kind of health care we ourselves would expect to receive in the healthcare system